Latest dermapen on the market is our stylish and therapeutic HydraPen for targeted mesotherapy. This dermapen has all the bells and whistles plus a few more. Precision machine skin needling plus automatic serum dispensing to ensure your favourite serums drench your facial skin at the subcutaneous level ensuring plump fuller skin is achieved. Kit includes 10 needle heads. Replacement needle heads can be purchased here.
- Microneedle Length: 0.25mm
- Material: Metal
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Item: HydraPen micro needling system
- Type: Hydra Stamp
- Name: Dr. Pen original manufacturer Hydra series
- Speed control: 4 level
- Power type: Wireless
- Certification: CE
- Feature: LED display
- Cartridge: With 10 pcs needles
- Operation: Automatic infusion
- Product: Derma pen system Dr.Pen
How does HydraPen work?
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin’s surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using micro-needle mesotherapy:
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort
- Quicker recovery
- Acne Scar removal and treatment
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Anti Ageing – Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss and Hair Restoration
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
- Tattoo Removal
- Cellulite reduction and removal
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment.
- Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment
- Short healing time
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis
How to Use
- Sterilise cartridges before use
- Wash skin and make sure it’s completely dry
- Move in small circles over the desired area 2-4 times
- Apply moisturiser or repairing serum after use
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin
- If irritation occurs
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any of our skincare products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
We back up every product with a risk-free 30 DAY GUARANTEE.
We endeavour to give you a positive, luxe experience and if you feel like we have let you down, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% SATISFIED with your purchase.
Online shopping can be daunting, so we want you to realise that there is zero risk. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
For the nitty gritty, click here.
We offer 24/7/365 support. Please contact us if you need assistance.